Senior Windows Administrator Job responsibilities:
- Create and apply specific network configurations based on the customers’ needs.
- Maintain an awareness of new technologies and how they may benefit clients.
- Assess newly installed network systems to check for problems and perform the appropriate corrections.
- Be available to support and train less-experienced colleagues when necessary.
Senior Windows Administrator Qualifications:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Cisco routers, and TCP/IP.
- Certifications in Microsoft or Cisco are preferred but not required.
Salary: $75,000 – $100,00