Senior Windows and VMware Virtualization Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Windows and VMware Virtualization Engineer. The primary responsibility will be to design and engineer virtualization solutions.
The Senior Windows and VMware Virtualization Engineer will be part of a Cloud Solution company for trading and risk management systems. The Cloud solution enables customers to manage over $5 trillion in financial assets. The Senior Windows / VMware Virtualization Engineer is central to end-client technology strategy unifying network systems (Windows and VMware). The Engineering Team uses the latest technologies to design and develop Cloud solutions that support the full life-cycle of the investment management process.
The main responsibility will be to engineer and install Windows Servers and VMware ESXi solutions for mid-size financial clients.
Windows / VMware Virtualization Engineer requirements:
- Up to date skills and expertise in Windows, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2003/2007) and Server (2003/2008), VMware (ESXi/ESX, vSphere 4/5) solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in a variety of situations and settings and engineer solutions for multiple locations
- Ability to effectively represent the company through interactions with clients on a daily basis
- Willingness to accomplish goals and establish parameters that lead to maximum client satisfaction and minimal downtime for client systems
- Migration experience including migration from Exchange 2007 to 2010
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.