Senior Windows Escalation Support Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Windows Escalation Support Engineer to be the Tier III end-point Engineer for all client engineering and system administration issues.
The Senior Windows Escalation Support Engineer will be responsible for interfacing with clients to resolve System and Network issues specifically: Windows Server, Exchange, Active Directory, VMware and Cisco. The Senior Windows Escalation Support Engineer will also be a team lead and potentially a manager of a small team.
Benefits include 4 weeks PTO, fully covered health care and matching 401(k) and flexibility to work from home for experienced candidates.
Senior Windows Escalation Support Engineer Requirements include:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012/2016 and Exchange 2013
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory
- Solid understanding of complex IP networks
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication, time management, project management, and conflict resolution
- Proficiency in presentation of technical and business subjects to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and drive to be successful
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or assistance
- Experience with VMware Infrastructure and SAN storage is highly desired
$85,000 to $125,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.