Server Support Specialist & Microsoft System Administrator
We are seeking a Server Support Specialist & Microsoft System Administrator.
We are seeking individuals with a career interest and technical aptitude for Cloud infrastructure administration. We have an open position for a Server Support Specialist & Microsoft Systems Administrator. This position will require someone with a rare mix of innovative ideas and pragmatic proposals to Microsoft Systems and provide remote systems support working in a team environment.
This position is ideal for IT generalists with a passion for learning server builds (Windows and VMware), has a Microsoft background and an interest in the Cloud. This position will offer training via on-site client visits, working side-by-side with high level Virtualization and Windows Engineers and reimbursement for certification classes (Microsoft, VMware and Cisco).
Server Support Specialist & Microsoft System Administrator Responsibilities include:
- Microsoft Systems administration.
- Data center administration is a large plus.
- Provide advanced Microsoft / Windows systems support and root cause analysis.
- Rapid system deployment.
- System backup and disaster recovery.
- System monitoring, analysis and capacity planning.
Server Support Specialist & Microsoft System Administrator Required Experience:
- 1+ years experience with Windows Server 2012, 2016
- 1+ years experience with Exchange 2013/2016
- 1+ years experience with Office 365 and/or Azure
- 1+ years experience administering Active Directory and managing Group Policies.
- Powershell experience preferred.
- Desire to LEARN, ADVANCE and learn the newest VMware and Windows Technologies
This position is in Nassau County, Long Island New York.
Long Island, New York
$55,000 to $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.