Server Support Specialist – NOC Tier I
We are currently seeking two (2) Server Support Specialist – NOC Tier I candidates.
The Server Support Specialist – NOC Tier I will be working in a NOC 75% of the time and working with Senior Engineers on hardware builds and project installations 25% of the time. The Help Desk Technician will be joining a stat of the art Data Center, Virtual Back up Recovery, SaaS company. The Server Support Specialist – NOC Tier I will focus on providing Tier I support to clients on a remote and on-site basis. This position is ideal for the Tier 1 candidates who wants to increase their roles and responsibilities and grow into a senior level administrator/engineer of Windows/Cisco/VMware technologies. Candidates who posses a 1-2 years of Windows/Microsoft Server and Active Directory support are preferred.
The Server Support Specialist will be a part of one of the fastest growing hosting companies in the country.
Server Support Specialist – NOC Tier I Requirements:
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft Server 2012 R2/2016
- 2+ years experience with administrating Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience administering Office 365 or Google Apps
- Experience with VMware or Hyper-V server builds is also preferred.
- Experience using a help desk ticketing system like ConnectWise or Autotask
- Experience with scripting languages like PowerShell or Python is preferred
- Providing technical support to end users
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Team player: Will be working closely with 5-6 other people
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
$55,000 to $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.