Service Delivery Manager (MSP)
Seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager (MSP) to join a well-established Managed IT company located in Plano, TX. They believe their success stems from always providing their clients the best technology (Mac, Windows, Linux, VMware, Hyper V, Azure, O365, etc.) with offerings including business IT consulting, managed technology solutions, backup and data recovery, cyber security, and cloud computing services.
The Service Delivery Manager (MSP) is directly responsible for the service department. In this position, the Service Delivery Manager (MSP) drives client satisfaction and team efficiency by ensuring all business metrics are addressed appropriately. This is achieved by hosting on-going meetings with the technical teams, refining processes to improve service delivery, monitoring & managing key business metrics, and managing the development of the professional services team’s skill sets. In addition, the Service Delivery Manager (MSP) will work closely with the management team to ensure all business goals are being met. Service Delivery Manager (MSP) is focused on outcomes, process, procedures, and protects the organizational procedure. The Service Delivery Manager (MSP) will need to be able to take escalated tickets and should have Tier II+ technical capabilities.
Service Delivery Manager (MSP) Job Requirements:
• Lead the implementation of overall Technical Service strategies, objectives and metrics while focusing on improving efficiency and automation.
• Drive the highest levels of performance from each team member thru coaching, training, mentoring, and performance metrics.
• Serve as the escalation point for technical support issues.
• Improve process for management reporting of key technical support metrics and implement a targeted training development program for all technical services team members.
• Ensure all policies and procedures are consistently followed and updated as necessary
• Host daily team meetings to review, re-prioritize and reassign service requests
• Lite Project Management of projects performed by professional services team
• Ability to improve service delivery and participate in improving project offerings
• Maintain expert knowledge of key products and services including Microsoft Operating Systems, Office applications, network routing, anti-virus solutions, and other key technology offerings
Service Delivery Manager (MSP) Benefits:
• Employer-Contributed Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
• Paid Holidays
• Regular Company Sponsored Luncheons
• Travel Reimbursement
• Company Provided Computer Equipment
$65,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Tagged: #LI-MH1, ,#MH333