Service Desk Engineer (MSP)
Service Desk Engineer (MSP):
Looking to bring on a Service Desk Engineer (MSP) to join one of the oldest Managed/Cloud Services Provider in the area, having been in business for almost 30 years now. Headquarted out of Plano, they also provide Security as a Service, Cloud IT Solutions, Data Recovery, and more.
The Service Desk Engineer (MSP) role is the perfect fit for someone who has previous MSP experience and is looking to take that next step to graduate to a Sys Admin in the near future.
On a daily basis, the Service Desk Engineer (MSP) will be fielding tickets from a variety of clients on the Service Desk via ConnectWise and working with Senior Engineers on back-end projects. The responsibilities will be included but not limited to MS O365/application, Windows server support, Azure, customer service, and basic networking experience.
Service Desk Engineer (MSP) Responsibilities:
• Handle all manner of desktop and laptop computer support duties, including format, install, set up, upgrade, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
• Participate in workstation build, configuration, and testing as a member of project teams.
• Mastering a wide range of network environments and continuing to expand your skill set as the technology landscape evolves.
Service Desk Engineer (MSP) Qualifications:
• Direct experience with user administration in an Active Directory environment (include new user setups and group administration). You must have performed these tasks in a live small/medium business environment (REQUIRED).
• Experience with the format, install, and set up of desktop and laptop computers.
• Experience troubleshooting desktop and laptop computer issues, including adding or replacing memory, keyboards, motherboards, and other components.
• Experience setting up and administering printers.
Service Desk Engineer (MSP) Benefits:
• Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, transit parking, PTO, a laptop, and tuition reimbursement.
• Certification and training opportunities, including certification testing reimbursement.
$40,000 - $50,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.