Service Desk Manager (MSP)
We are an all-in-one technology company that works alongside businesses while they equip their operations for the digital age. We have been providing Managed and Cloud Services for almost 20 years with no end to our growth in sight!
We are seeking an experienced Service Desk Manager (MSP) to oversee our growing service desk team. As a part of this management, the Service Desk Manager (MSP) will also be responsible for providing technical assistance to the team and ensuring service and support is provided to clients at agreed levels. The Service Desk Manager (MSP) develops and refines our company best practices including operations efficiencies. Regularly improving on technical and operational solutions and keeping all service and projects moving forward and on budget.
*** Only considering candidates with previous MSP experience ***
Service Desk Manager (MSP) Responsibilities:
- Manage the service team’s daily activities as well as the dispatch process of service requests
- Work with service team to develop project plans, goals, and budgets: identify resources needed, develop schedules and measure results in ConnectWise and BrightGauge
- Interface with appropriate technical personnel for client problems that cannot be resolved effectively
- Provide accurate reports and metrics to company management on the status and budget of on-going projects and agreements
- Contribute to the continuity of computer services by providing the necessary technical leadership
- Design and maintain process documentation for the service team
- Manage the team for remote monitoring and management system to ensure consistency and accurate reporting of client devices
- Responsible for service scheduling, escalation, and client satisfaction
- To ensure that systems, processes, and methodologies are followed according to company guideline
- To provide reports on an agreed schedule to Senior Management and clients
- Identify trends and develop strategies to support these trends
- Assist in the development of technical support engineers from a career perspective
To build relationships with clients and participate in necessary client meetings (Pre & Post Sales)
- Work with management to develop proposals, quotes, and respond to RFP/RFI
Service Desk Manager (MSP) Benefits:
- Continued growth oppurtunities
Fort Worth, TX
$100,000 - $110,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.