Service Desk Manager / Team Lead for Cloud Service Provider
We are seeking a Service Desk Manager / Team Lead with a technical aptitude to perform level 1 & 2 IT support across multiple SMB IT environments, most with 80 users or less, primarily working remotely from the office in a team environment of 10 or less people. The Service Desk Manager will be responsible for being hands-on technical and Team Lead and Training/Mentoring.
You do not need management experience to be qualified! If you are interested in gaining experience in being a Team Lead or Manager, working in a solutions and hosted or private/hybrid/public Cloud technology company, we encourage you to keep reading…
You will be joining a cutting-edge IT company at the forefront of Cloud and Proactive Managed Services – truly. You’ll be joining a company that has grown from 30 employees to over 80 in the last 3 years, in response to new business, acquisition (cash heavy business!) and organic growth. Business is growing and we have room for regular reviews and advancement, compensation is competitive and we recognize hardwork, dedication and intelligence.
If you have experience working for a Cloud or Managed Services Provider of any size…please apply, we REALLY want to talk to you and value industry experience.
The Service Desk Manager will be supporting Windows environments and performing 30%-50% desktop support and 50% – 70% servers, systems (email, virtualization, etc.) and networking support and projects/deployments when working hands-on. Want a challenging job that keeps your hands on the latest technology? Keep reading…
Joining one of the premier Los Angeles IT Managed Service Providers, Network Management companies, globally ranked by the MSPmentor as one of the fastest growing Managed Service and Cloud Service Providers in the world two years running. Qualified Service Desk Manager / Team Lead candidates that have experience supporting multiple small to medium-sized businesses are encouraged to apply.
The Service Desk Manager / Team Lead will work hands-on with Senior level System Engineers and Virtualization Engineers, receiving superb on-the-job training, health benefits, a company car, 401(k) match, and paid over time. We value quality of life and people interested in building teams.
Service Desk Manager / Team Lead Key Skills:
- Problem investigation, troubleshooting and resolution (Windows environments, SMBs in Los Angeles.).
- Able to Train others, handle escalated tickets, enforce KPIs and Lead others on the Service Desk
- Proactive on potential customer issues and IT environment health using RMM and PSA
- Create and develop procedures
- Able to Lead or Manage a team of 6-12 Support Technicians
Servers, Systems, Networking Level 2 Skills
- Knowledge of Servers: Active Directory, Group Policy (administration, not necessarily creation of new GPs), bring up Domain Controllers
- Administer and experience migrating on a team or autonomously, on-premise Exchange of O365
- P2V experience, working with VMware or Hyper-V
- Can you troubleshoot SonicWalls? You’re good, keep reading….
Service Desk Manager / Team Lead Personality Traits:
- Accepts Responsibility – Willing and able to bear high levels of responsibility: making decisions, being accountable.
- Openness – Communicates honestly, openly, and consistently. Shares information appropriately and Involves the customer in solving problems.
- Positive Attitude – Encourages a positive rather than negative viewpoint.
This position is located in West Hollywood, CA.
West Hollywood, CA
$75,000 - $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.