Service Desk Manager / Team Lead Key Skills:
- Problem investigation, troubleshooting and resolution (Windows environments, SMBs in Los Angeles.).
- Able to Train others, handle escalated tickets, enforce KPIs and Lead others on the Service Desk
- Proactive on potential customer issues and IT environment health using RMM and PSA
- Create and develop procedures
- Able to Lead or Manage a team of 6-12 Support Technicians
Servers, Systems, Networking Level 2 Skills
- Knowledge of Servers: Active Directory, Group Policy (administration, not necessarily creation of new GPs), bring up Domain Controllers
- Administer and experience migrating on a team or autonomously, on-premise Exchange of O365
- P2V experience, working with VMware or Hyper-V
- Can you troubleshoot SonicWalls? You’re good, keep reading….
Service Desk Manager / Team Lead Personality Traits:
- Accepts Responsibility – Willing and able to bear high levels of responsibility: making decisions, being accountable.
- Openness – Communicates honestly, openly, and consistently. Shares information appropriately and Involves the customer in solving problems.
- Positive Attitude – Encourages a positive rather than negative viewpoint.
This position is located in West Hollywood, CA.