Level 2 Service Desk & Systems Administrator Job responsibilities include:
- Manage and perform System Administrator responsibilities: Windows Server, Active Directory services and troubleshooting Microsoft applications
- Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange O365 2016/2013 environment
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 (and Azure would be a plus!)
- Install and configure new Windows 10 desktops
- Support virtualized networks such as VMware and support via Citrix
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
- Provide enduser Desktop support via remote support
- Experience with ConnectWise or LabTech is a HUGE PLUS…apply if you are familiar with these tools, we want to hear from you.
Benefits include: health coverage, 401(k), training and certifications, team activities to go-karting, paintball and ping-pong table in the office.
This is a full-time permanent position on a salary.