Service Desk Support Specialist – Client Network Systems
We have a position open for a Service Desk Support Specialist to function in a team environment working on the Client Network Systems (CNS) Team in Dallas, TX.
The Service Desk Support Specialist will be performing two key functions:
1) Working in a 6 person team environment, providing Tier I and Tier II Help Desk support and Systems Administration, and…
2) Be a sponge and advance as quickly as possible by working alongside Senior Networking & System Engineers to perform Virtualization (IaaS) Solutions.
Classroom and certifications are strongly encouraged and paid for, during the first 18 months of employment you can obtain up to 6 certifications.
This is a full-time, salaried position with health benefits and retirement.
Service Desk Support Specialist Job Responsibilities
- 1+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated expertise in aspects of Microsoft administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2010/2013/2016)
- Experience configuring and administering Microsoft Office 365; exposure to Microsoft Azure is a plus!!
- Demonstrated expertise in TCP/IP network support, as well as network hardware and routing protocols (Cisco and WatchGuard strongly desired)
- Developing system, application, security, and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- Recommending new technologies and solutions to proactively support the clients’ environment
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Providing tier-three support for Help Desk Technicians and assists in their training and education
- We are seeking motivated, driven, individuals to join our rapidly advancing company
- Obtain VMware VCP, Cisco CCNA, Windows MCSE/MCSA, Citrix certifications within 18 months
- Work alongside two different project teams (Networking and Systems Support) to pick up new skills and learn from on-the-job training
- Must enjoy working in a team and play well with others
$45,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.