Sr Network Engineer – Manhattan
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are a staffing firm that exclusively partners with Cloud and Hosting Companies, Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent, full-time hire.
We’re looking for an experienced Sr Network Engineer to join one of the new big players in co-location, managed hosting and managed services. This company needs a Sr Network Engineer to join the managed services division. Comprehensive benefits and flexible hours make this one of the areas most desirable places to work in the IT industry. The Sr Network Engineer will be looked at as a team leader as well, providing mentorship to junior staff members. The Sr Network Engineer will also have a career path that includes management level options.
Sr. Network Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in a Microsoft support role
- Senior level experience with Microsoft Server, Active Directory and Exchange
- Experience in configuration, maintenance, design and administration of networks/systems using MS Windows
- Ability to lead a team in designing, implementing and maintaining network, software, server and hardware solutions for clients
- Virtualization/cloud computing solutions experience, including VMWare
- Experience with remote access, connectivity, MS SQL, TCP/IP, routing, firewalls
- Ability to advise clients on system efficiency needs and upgrades
- Data Center backup and disaster recovery solutions experience
- Experience in building and maintaining servers and datacenters
New York, NY
$85,000 - $115,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.