Staffing Sales Representative (2 hour lunch, Partial Remote)
Bowman Williams is on the hunt for a staffing experienced Staffing Sales Representative to join our team!
Who is Bowman Williams?
Bowman Williams is a specialized staffing firm for the Managed and Cloud Service Provider industry.
What is the Managed and Cloud Service Provider Industry? An MSP is essentially an outsourced technical company that supports multiple businesses.
Here at Bowman Williams, we fill those MSP hiring needs through direct hire/ permanent placement staffing. We do not place candidates in contract roles and place an emphasis on quality over quantity. Not to mention, we have a lot of fun doing it!
Staffing Sales Representative (2 hour lunch, Partial Remote) Day to Day:
50% of this job is prospecting.
- Leverage our pre-existing database of thousands of prospects to help you get started, then start adding your own. We use ZoomInfo to do this.
- Open new markets as we continue to scale. Lay the groundwork for the entire sales process and make meaningful connections with prospects through phone and email cadences to position Bowman Williams’ staffing services in the minds of soon-to-be clients.
50% of this job is inbound leads.
- Consult and qualify word-of-mouth referrals and marketing-driven leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Create content and launch automated drip marketing campaigns to feed your sales funnel.
Why does our model work?
Go niche or go home. We don’t appeal to the masses. We solve a specific problem in a particular subset of the larger Outsourced IT & Cloud Services industry called Managed Service Providers (MSPs). We know who we can help and who we cannot. And our marketing campaigns dialed in with specificity have been a successful inbound lead generation model for over ten years.
Divide and conquer. We are split into three (3) teams: Sales, Account Management, and Recruiting. Our model was designed to create as few steps (and as few pieces of red tape) as possible between each team’s core function and their ability to achieve their goals. In the case of the Sales Team, the sole objective is to win new business. So, our Sales Team isn’t bogged down with servicing (i.e., babysitting) the accounts they sign up. Instead, new clients are transitioned to Account Management so Sales can go back to what gets them paid – winning business.
Staffing Sales Representative (2 hour lunch, Partial Remote) Benefits:
- We provide competitive pay with a Base + Commission structure: first year OTE is around $75K – $85K, and second-year earnings are around $95K – $110K. Third year and beyond is $120K+
- We pay 100% of health and dental insurance premiums – so, free health care!
- We offer a Flexible Hybrid Work from Home schedule (2 days work from home, 3 in our Ballston office)
- We take 2-hour lunch breaks between 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM EVERYDAY! We value quality of life and want to ensure our employees have time for themselves during the workday!
- We have unlimited vacation
- We go on quarterly team outings (National’s games, lake trips, laser tag tournaments) and hold frequent company happy hours.
- 401(K) with a match
- Free access to a brand-new gym with showers in building.
- Automatic raises and commission increases during your first 3 years of employment to ensure financial growth
- We walk the walk. We’re an entrepreneurial company so as the company grows and scales, we create new roles within the company. Employees are encouraged to identify potential voids in functional leadership and own those functions. Increased responsibility comes with increased pay.
$75,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.