Storage System Engineer – Enterprise Cloud Solutions
Bowman Williams is seeking a Storage System Engineer to engage with clients to help them configure Enterprise Cloud Storage Solutions.
The Storage System Engineer will work on the Enterprise Cloud Solutions Team and will be part of a 25+ company that grew by 400% in 2011 by corning the market for enterprise cloud storage solutions. The Enterprise Cloud Storage Solution is trusted by thousands of companies in more than 100 countries and reaches millions of employees worldwide. This position has comprehensive benefits package, profit sharing and bonuses.
Storage System Engineer – Enterprise Cloud Solutions Requirements:
- Supported and Administered Storage / Windows Server 2003/2008
- Knowledge of ANY storage technology: Storage Area Network (SAN), NetApp, NAS, EMC, ect.
- Leadership ability, including the ability to lead a team on a project from start to finish
- Experience in the maintenance, set-up, and configuration of Windows and Storage systems
- Superb client interaction skills
- Pre-Sales Engineering experience is a plus, but not required
$65,000 - $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.