System Administrator – Cloud Network
We are currently seeking a System Administrator to support private and hybrid Cloud Network solutions.
The System Administrator will be part of the Cloud Network, which is a framework that combines the elements needed to enable organizations to build, manage and connect public, private and hybrid clouds. The Cloud Network combines these key cloud elements – Unified Data Center, Cloud Network and Cloud Applications and Services – enabling businesses to realize improved agility, better economics and enhanced security.
The Cloud System Engineer will have various IT support and engineering responsibilities on a daily basis. Qualified System Administrators will develop and maintain and engineer network systems per the customers’ requirements. Support and troubleshooting will be provided as efficiently as possible, but the key criteria for this position is administrating cloud services for small to medium-sized companies.
System Engineer – Cloud Network Job Requirements:
- Build and manage long term strategic relationships at Business Unit leader and CIO, CTO level
- Broad experience with Virtualized, data center environments
- 5+ years of related experience in the Windows / VMware systems administration field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server and Workstation Operating Systems, VMWare.
- Expertise with various firewalls, routers, switches, and TCP/IP.
- Excellent communication skills including oral and technical writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is also preferred, however equivalent experience can be substituted.
New York, NY
$80,000 to $120,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.