System Administrator & Field Engineer (MSP)
System Administrator & Field Engineer (MSP) Overview:
The System Administrator & Field Engineer (MSP) will be joining a Cloud Managed Services Provider ranked as a top CRN 250 company with over 25 years in the IT industry.
The System Administrator & Field Engineer (MSP) will provide innovative reactive and proactive solutions/services and pragmatic proposals to IT problems while visiting SMB clients sites. Solutions are centered around Windows and VMware technologies. This position will require light travel and will primarily be work from home. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
System Administrator & Field Engineer (MSP) Responsibilities include:
- Administrating Microsoft Servers
- Serving as a technical expert analyzing client infrastructure and providing recommendations on improvements.
- Administration and migrations with Office 365 and Azure
- Mentoring junior technicians
- Systems monitoring, analysis and capacity planning.
- Virtualization technology support (VMware and Hyper-V)
- Troubleshooting voice and data network issues
System Administrator & Field Engineer (MSP) Required Experience:
- Experience with Windows Servers, Azure, O365
- Experience administering Active Directory and managing Group Policies.
- Exceptional customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to travel to various client sites within a 10 mile radius.
- Strong communication and ability to align business and technology goals.
System Administrator & Field Engineer (MSP) Benefits:
- Salary $70,000-$85,000
- 100% Health, Vision, Dental
- 401k with company match
- Work from home opportunities when not on client sites**
- Ability to work with the most cutting edge technology
$70,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Tagged: #LI-MH1, ,#MH333