System Administrator – Level 2 (MSP)
System Administrator – Level 2 (MSP) Overview:
We are seeking a System Administrator – Level 2 (MSP) to join our 20 person Cloud Managed Services Provider in Addison, TX. We handle anything and everything IT for our clients located throughout the DFW and Waco. We are on the cutting-edge constantly upgrading our clients infrastructures with the best and newest technologies available. We value a “go-getter” attitude and offer the ability for that ambition to turn into promotions, company paid certifications, and raises/bonuses.
The System Administrator – Level 2 (MSP) will be working on a team of 7 providing a mix of escalated support and working on projects. We are a Microsoft shop so the System Administrator – Level 2 (MSP) must be well-versed in Windows technologies that pertain to small to medium sized businesses.
** Previous Managed Services experience required for the System Administrator – Level 2 (MSP) role **
System Administrator – Level 2 (MSP) Requirements:
- Level 2 Engineering and Support for client infrastructure
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications such as Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, Terminal Services/RDS/, Office365, Teams, SharePoint, Azure as well as AWS.
- Technical services at the network level (i.e., network connectivity, routers, firewalls, switches, securit
- ConnectWise experience a plus
System Administrator – Level 2 (MSP) Benefits:
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Simple IRA w/ 3% match
- Generous PTO
- Paid Training & Certification Reimbursement
- Travel Reimbursement
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.