System Administrator – MSP/Connectwise
We are currently seeking a System Administrator – MSP/Connectwise.
The System Administrator – MSP/Connectwise will join an award winning and one of the fastest growing Cloud/Managed Services Providers in DMV where employees partake in annual bonuses, continual training, and regular reviews to fast track your career. The career paths from our System Administrator – MSP/Connectwise role includes Senior Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, Project Management, vCIO and more. So, if you are looking to grow your career look no further.
The System Administrator – MSP/Connectwise will be responsible for maintaining systems, monitoring alerts, and supporting Virtualization, Cloud, and Windows technologies. The System Administrator – MSP/Connectwise will be responsible for engineering and leading the execution of technical projects including on-premise server migrations, cloud-based server migrations, Office 365 migrations, and firewall implementations.
System Administrator – MSP/Connectwise Requirements:
- MSP experience REQUIRED
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Azure/AWS)
- Experience with Virtualization technologies (VMware/Hyper-V)
- Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Exchange 2013/2016, Office 365
- Experience with administrating Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience configuring VoIP systems
- Experience with ConnectWise Automate/Manage a plus!
System Administrator – MSP/Connectwise Benefits
- Salary $70,000 – $85,000
- 401k w/ company match
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Profit sharing
$70,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.