System Administrator – Projects Team (MSP)
System Administrator – Projects Team (MSP) Description:
We are a leading Managed/Cloud Services Provider serving small to large sized clients throughout the greater NYC area. We’ve had an uptick in clients throughout Manhattan and are looking for a local person to be our System Administrator – Projects Team (MSP), responsible for these clients.
The System Administrator – Projects Team (MSP) will be dealing with back-end infrastructure work and third level escalated tickets via Autotask. Our Help Desk team will handle the basic to mid-level issues. The System Administrator – Projects Team (MSP) responsibilities included but not limited to modernizing infrastructures (migrating clients to AWS/Azure/O365), accessing and building out network infrastructures, and supporting desktop/workstation escalated support.
We value hard work and provide the System Administrator – Projects Team (MSP) paths to grow into roles such as Sr System Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Team Lad/Management, and more.
System Administrator – Projects Team (MSP) Requirements:
- Completing cloud migrations to the latest technology infrastructure (Windows O365, Azure)
- Solid Working Knowledge of Firewall Technologies including VPN ‐ SonicWALL shop
- Experience with troubleshooting and deploying Windows 2012, 2016, & 2019 Servers
- Extensive network skills and experience including TCP/IP; DHCP, DNS, WINS, Workgroups, Domains, Active Directory. The configuration, management, and troubleshooting of firewalls, switches, and routers.
- Experience with Autotask PSA and Datto RMM (or comparable products)
System Administrator – Projects Team (MSP) Benefits:
- Generous PTO
- 401K with company match
- Reimbursement travel/certs/training
New York, NY
$80,000 - $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.