System Administrator – Tier 2 (MSP)
We are an IT Services firm that specializes in a wide range of services, including tailored IT, Cloud, and Security services and solutions for small-medium-sized and enterprise businesses in the OC area. Our goal is to provide clients with a high level of service while fostering an internal environment that praises work-life balance, continuing Education/Certs, and upward mobility. Business is booming and we’re seeking an System Administrator – Tier 2 (MSP) to join our team of 30.
Technologies the System Administrator – Tier 2 (MSP) will be working with are Office 365, Azure, work hands-on with desktops/networking, virtualization (VMWare/Hyper-V), and SonicWALL firewalls. The System Administrator – Tier 2 (MSP) will split their time taking escalated tickets from ConnectWise and working alongside the Engineering team on projects such as O365 migrations, moving clients into the Cloud (Azure), and upgrading infrastructure.
The System Administrator – Tier 2 (MSP) should have at least 1 year of experience working in a Managed Services environment.
System Administrator – Tier 2 (MSP) Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Act as the escalation point to your team, so you must have intermediate to advance knowledge in Windows Server 2012+, Exchange, O365, AD, and basic networking fundamentals.
- Ability to configure, troubleshoot, and maintain firewalls, switches, and other network appliances.
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms such as VMware and Hyper-V
- Familiarity with Azure AD (Intune exp a plus)
- Previous experience working with MSP centric tools such as ConnectWise, Kaseya, Autotask, etc.
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to learn rapidly.
- Customer service skills including verbal and written communication.
System Administrator – Tier 2 (MSP) Salary + Benefits:
- $60,000 – $75,000
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k)/Roth IRA with 3% company match
- 15 day PTO
- Ongoing Paid Training & Certification Reimbursement
$60,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.