System Administrator – Tier II – Small to Mid-size
We are seeking a System Administrator at a Tier II level, to support Windows server and small to mid-size company infrastructure in Philadelphia.
The System Administrator will work as a virtual CIO and provide support, engineering and IT strategy to small and mid-size companies. The System Admin will manage between 10-15 clients, with 150 end users or less, and will perform visit client sites 25% – 50% of the time. Local travel in the city ONLY.
The System Administrator will be a part of a Cloud Computing & Outsourced IT Consulting firm that is ranked by the MSPmentor as one of the top 50 fastest growing IT Managed Services/Cloud Services in the country. Approaching over 10 years of providing support to the SMB arena in Philadelphia area across various industries.
**Candidates with Managed Services or small to mid-sized business technology support experience, are strongly encouraged to apply**
Requirements for System Administrator Tier II:
- Experience in Tier II, administration, configuration, management and design of Windows Server-based corporate networks
- Experience with Exchange 2013/2016
- Office 365 and Microsoft Azure experience
- Migration experience: Windows Server 2008 to Server 2012/2016 and performing P2V migrations with VMware and Hyper-V
- Familiarity with virtualization requirements, including VMWare
- Server maintenance and support, including MS Virtual Server Solutions
This is a full-time, salaried position, with health coverage and training.
$75,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.