System Administrator – Windows/Azure (MSP)
System Administrator – Windows/Azure (MSP) Position Overview:
Seeking a System Administrator – Windows/Azure (MSP) to join a Cloud Managed Services Provider that has been in business for the last 20 years. We primarily support small to medium sized businesses located through the Orange County. We maintain a very flexible and relaxed office environment, but enjoy the demand of our jobs and work hard every day to go above and beyond our client’s expectations.
The System Administrator – Windows/Azure (MSP) will work on projects, escalations, and work with the CEO to roll out new processes and internal tools. The ystem Administrator – Windows/Azure (MSP) will function as a technical leader across support and projects, while contributing to the steering of the ship as the company continues to scale, grow and acquire new business. The System Administrator – Windows/Azure (MSP) will be supporting clients through their migration from on-prem solutions to cloud solutions. The responsibilities will include but not be limited to MS O365/G-suite migration, Cloud-Computing (Azure/AWS), and Desktop/workstation support.
System Administrator – Windows/Azure (MSP) Requirements:
- Microsoft Server expertise. (Configuration and Troubleshooting).
- Exchange, 2010, 2013, 2016, Office 365.
- Migrate to O365/Servers/AWS or Azure a PLUS
- Virtualization knowledge is a must (VMware and Hyper V).
- Intermediate understanding of networking. (Routing and Switching).
- MAC expertise PLUS
System Administrator – Windows/Azure (MSP) Salary + Benefits:
- Health / Dental Insurance
- 401(k) w/ 3% match
- Flexible Time Off, Vacation, Sick Days, 9 Holidays
- Pay for training and salary increases with completed certifications
Santa Ana, CA
$65,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.