We have a position open for a System Design Engineer.
The System Design Engineer will function as a part of a team to engineer Windows server solutions and services.
The System Engineer will be part of a Cloud Data Storage company that serves around 300 clients in the Mid-Atlantic region across different industries. In addition to being named by Fortune Magazine as one of the fastest growing 5000 companies in the country, they have excellent partnership with VMware.
This position includes a comprehensive benefits package for all expense reimbursement, life, medical, dental & vision insurance, disability coverage, a 401 (k) program and paid vacation, holiday and sick days.
The primary responsibility of the System Design Engineer will be designing Windows Systems for SMB market clients:
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Previous experience in Windows system design for customers in the SMB market
- Expert knowledge of Server 2003/2008 including the ability to set up and install
- Thorough knowledge of Active Directory including Group Policy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010
- Knowledge of VMware and/or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Knowledge of Citrix XenApp
Active certifications such as MCSE, MCSA and VCP are not required but are bonuses.