System Engineer & Analyst II – Manhattan
The System Engineer & Analyst will be providing Tier II support remotely.
The System Engineer & Analyst will help with hardware builds, work in a Data Center and travel to client sites for projects.
This position is ideal for a System Engineer with a desire to continually work with up to date technology and to gain an advancement in the Cloud Solutions Industry.
System Engineer and Analyst Responsibilities:
- Systems administration and engineering.
- Data center administration and engineering.
- Provide advanced systems support and root cause analysis.
- Rapid system deployment.
System Engineer Analyst Required Skills:
- 3+ years experience with Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- 3+ years experience with Exchange 2010/2013
- Administration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- 3+ years experience administering Active Directory and managing Group Policies.
- Exceptional customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Must possess the ability to work well both independently and a team environment.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing required.
- Good organizational skills with ability to document events, processes, and issues.
System Engineer Analyst Desired Skills:
- Experience with VMware (VCP is a plus).
- Experience working with Cisco devices (CCNA is a plus).
- MCSA or MCSE is a huge plus.
$55,000 to $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.