System Engineer and Analyst Responsibilities:
- Systems administration and engineering.
- Data center administration and engineering.
- Provide advanced systems support and root cause analysis.
- Rapid system deployment.
System Engineer Analyst Required Skills:
- 3+ years experience with Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- 3+ years experience with Exchange 2010/2013
- Administration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- 3+ years experience administering Active Directory and managing Group Policies.
- Exceptional customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Must possess the ability to work well both independently and a team environment.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing required.
- Good organizational skills with ability to document events, processes, and issues.
System Engineer Analyst Desired Skills:
- Experience with VMware (VCP is a plus).
- Experience working with Cisco devices (CCNA is a plus).
- MCSA or MCSE is a huge plus.