System Engineer – Cloud Business Solutions
We are currently looking for a System Engineer to provide systems administration, engineering and support to multiple Windows environments working on the Cloud Business Solutions Team. This is a full-time permanent position.
The System Engineer will be joining the Cloud Business Solutions Team working alongside the invention of networked communications, the Business Solutions Team specialize in IT services and solutions that help clients plan, build, support, and manage their IT infrastructures. With a truly global presence spread across America, Middle East & Africa, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Australia, positioned at the forefront of cloud and IT outsourcing in 51 different countries.
This position comes with full health benefits and 401(k). This is a full-time salaried position.
System Engineer – Cloud Business Solutions Job Duties and Experiences Required:
- Experience in Windows administration, configuration, management and design of Microsoft based systems
- Connectivity and security experience including TCP/IP, routers and firewalls
- Migration experience: MS Server 2003 to Server 2008 or similar
- Familiarity with virtualization requirements, including VMWare
- Server maintenance and support, including MS Virtual Server Solutions
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Server 2003/2008, and Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- Hands-on LAN/WAN technical experience
- Familiarity with remote access solutions
- Project management experience
The System Engineer position requires 4+ years of experience supporting Windows Environments.
$75,000 - $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.