System Engineer – Cloud Service Delivery Manager
We have a position open for a Systems Engineer to work hands on as a Cloud Service Delivery Manager.
The System Engineer – Cloud Service Delivery Manager should have experience designing and supporting VMware and Windows environments/platforms, interfacing with clients and consulting on infrastructure solutions for the SMB market. The System Engineer – Cloud Service Delivery Manager will be joining an IT Services firm delivering Network Consulting, Virtual CIO solutions and Hybrid Cloud Services.
System Engineer – Cloud Service Delivery Manager Requirements:
- Extensive experience with Virtualization platforms, specifically, VMware
- Responsible for continued build out and maintaining of VMware .
- Building of host servers, SAN’s and assist in set-up of networking and firewalls for cloud infrastructure.
- Defining processes and procedures for fast paced growth of the cloud platform to ensure uniform, repeatable addition to all infrastructure components.
- Work closely with customers during the on-boarding process to get them seamlessly setup on the cloud.
- Troubleshoot issues and support customers through phone and ticket queue support systems.
- Provide user support for Level 2 and Level 3 support issue escalations.
- Research, evaluate, recommend, and implement tools, and solutions that help to improve the – efficiency and reliability of our operations.
System Engineer – Cloud Service Delivery Manager Job Requirements:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Windows and/or Linux server administration.
- Minimum 2+ years experience with VMware or other virtualization technology.
New York City, New York
$65,000 to $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.