System Engineer III (MSP)
Seeking a System Engineer III (MSP) with previous Managed Services experience.
We are a fast growing, high energy, NYC based Managed IT Service Provider (MSP), supporting, and implementing all aspects of technology including cloud, virtualization, and security. We have been on the ChannelFutures MSP501 list for 6 years and counting. Our goal is to provide companies with IT infrastructure to boost their business and an internal working environment that promotes growth. The System Engineer III (MSP) is a hybrid WFH role with our office in Manhattan.
The System Engineer III (MSP) should have experience with a majority of the following technologies – Sonicwall firewalls, vLANS, smart switches, routers, VPN technology, Wireless networks and network configurations. Strong Windows desktop experience, PowerShell scripting, O365 administration and migration. Windows Server administration including Active Directory, and Remote Desktop Services. Virtualization/Cloud experience with one or more of Azure, AWS, Hyper-V or VMware. Experience implementing and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365 and Azure. Advanced Backup solutions such as Veeam.
If you enjoy touching the newest technology available, the System Engineer III (MSP) role is for you!
As a System Engineer III (MSP) you will be:
Serving as an escalation point for Tier III support issues that are escalated from our Tier I and Tier II engineers.
• Implementing new systems and network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current implementations
• Serving as an integral member of the Project Delivery teams by providing hands on technical support for complex projects, focusing on production and implementation.
• Install, configure, and support network equipment, including routers, switches and firewalls.
• Support VMware virtual server technical issues
• Support Windows Server 2012-2019, including issues with Active directory, domain operations etc.
• Provide infrastructure support in all areas needed including storage networking, server/desktop OS, Cloud environments, network security, active directory, virtualization, system and network monitoring, and application installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
System Engineer III (MSP) Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% match
- Partial remote schedule (2-3 days at home)
- Bonus program
- Certification reimbursement
New York, NY
$110,000 - $120,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Apply For This Opening
Location: New York, NY
Proposed Salary: $110,000 - $120,000
Published: May 24, 2023
Job ID: BW5864