System Engineer (Microsoft)
We are seeking a Microsoft System Engineer.
Qualified Microsoft System Engineers should have experience supporting small to medium-sized businesses in the tri-state area. This is a full-time position with a company that is an industry leader in bringing SMB companies over to the cloud, hosting, unified communications, and IT computer support. They focus on delivering IT Support to Health Care and Financial companies.
If you have a passion for Cloud/Virtualization technology, a desire to be with a company that values dedication and hard work, Bowman Williams would like to hear from you. The Microsoft System Engineer requires experience working with both Microsoft and Virtualization platforms (VMware or Hyper-V).
Microsoft System Engineer Requirements:
- Advanced Active Directory, domain account administration, and technical support for servers, networks, operating systems, PCs and peripheral devices
- Strong knowledge of VMWare, Windows 2003/2008 Server, MS Exchange 2007/2010
- The ability to adapt quickly to many functional environments, meet deadlines, work independently, and as a team member are integral to the position.
- Demonstrable ability to analyze systems and identify problems, evaluate data, design solutions to identified and defined problems, document data.
- Development of system, application, security, and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- Strong leadership capabilities, including the ability to organize and execute functions as a team leader.
Certifications are a strong plus: VCP or Microsoft Certifications such as MCSE or MCSA
New York City, New York
$80,000 to $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.