System Engineer (MSP)
System Engineer (MSP)
We are a 50 person Cloud and Managed Services Provider who has proudly serviced NYC businesses for over 30 years. Our clientele span many industries and range from small to enterprise size businesses. This allows our team to touch a wide variety of technologies. We are cash heavy, guaranteed quarterly reviews, provide certification reimbursement/paid training, and are eager to reward those that work hard. Our goal is to foster an environment where employees learn, grow, and develop new skills.
We currently need a System Engineer (MSP) with previous Managed Services experience. The System Engineer (MSP) will will split time between providing remote escalated support and taking the lead in maintaining the server/networking infrastructures across various locations, and helping your technical team modernize infrastructures.
The System Engineer (MSP) must work well with others as we have a highly collaborative environment. We also have a hybrid WFH schedule so the System Engineer (MSP) only needs to come into our Manhattan office 1-2 days per week.
System Engineer (MSP) Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide remote and onsite server/network/workstation support and maintenance
- Troubleshoot user/network issues (investigate/identify root cause; determine solution(s); test and implement solution(s)
- Configure and install servers (Windows 2012-2022)
- Deploy and Manage Azure Resources
- Configure and manage devices via Microsoft Intune
- Assist with implementation of firewalls (Cisco, SonicWALL, Meraki), switches (Cisco, Meraki, Aruba Managed Switches), and other
- related equipment, devices, and systems
- Backup products such as Datto, Veeam, or Azure Backup
- Work in conjunction with the Project Manager to implement projects efficiently
- Create thorough and accurate documentation on all projects and support incidents
System Engineer (MSP) Benefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 15 Days PTO
- Reimbursement for Certifications and Paid Training
- Quarterly Reviews to increase salary and/or responsibilities
- Hybrid WFH schedule
New York, NY
$80,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.