System Engineer (MSP)
System Engineer (MSP):
We are a one-stop IT shop handling Managed and Cloud Services for businesses located throughout DC, MD, and VA. We ensure our clients IT is running smoothly so they can focus on their main mission. With over 25 years in business, we have a strong understanding of what clients and employees seek in an MSP.
Our current need is for a System Engineer (MSP) who has worked for a MSP or CSP in the past. The System Engineer (MSP) focuses on level 3 customer support issues and project implementation. This is a upper level role that requires advanced knowledge of the technologies we use.
System Engineer (MSP) Desired Knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating Systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365 services, including, but not limited to Microsoft 365, Exchange Online, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, SharePoint, OneDrive, Intune, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of computer and server hardware
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server features including Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services, DHCP, DNS, DFS, Clustering Services, etc.
- Understanding of the OSI model
- Practical knowledge of Routers, Firewalls, Switches, and Wireless
System Engineer (MSP) Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% match
- PTO, Sick Days, & Paid Holidays
- Certification Reimbursement
- Annual Paid Training
- Mentorship program to promote internal growth
$75,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.