System Engineer – Tier 3
We are currently seeking a System Engineer – Tier 3 to join an IT Network Management company.
This company has been in business for over 15 years and has a niche focus on providing IT Support & Hosting Services to the financial arena.
The benefits are comprehensive, the hours are flexible and you will be working with primarily Microsoft, Cisco and VMware. This is the logical next step in a career for a System Engineer who has a career goal of reaching towards upper level management or CTO.
System Engineer – Tier 3 Job Requirements:
- Expertise in engineering Microsoft Windows environments
- Experience supporting multiple clients, juggling multiple projects simultaneously, and providing “Virtual CIO” consultation to the SMB market.
- Expertise in designing virtualization solutions with VMware
- Windows Small Business Server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and LAN/WAN solutions.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007
- LAN/WAN and wireless network design, implementation and configuration.
System Engineer – Tier 3 job Description:
- Working on a team of eight, design, implement and support virtualization and Microsoft solutions for the financial arena in New York City.
- Operate as a “virtual CIO” and work with clients to advance their technology, take on projects and migrations and reduce their total cost of technology ownership while maintaining a competitive edge.
- Provide on-site and remote support.
- Provide leadership and mentoring responsibilities to Tier 1/2 staff members
- Interface with CEOs and CTO’s of financial firms, from the projects inception to completion providing updates along the way.
$80,000 - $105,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.