System Engineer – Tier III Escalation Support
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are seeking a System Engineer that will be the Tier III Escalation Support for local clients in NOVA, DC and MD. The Escalation Support Engineer will be the top tier support for all client escalation points, lead the junior system admins and help engineer new projects. Minimal client visits is required. The System Engineer Tier III Escalation Support person will be joining an 80 person Managed Service Provider in D.C. that is ranked one of the fastest growing IT companies in the world.
System Engineer – Tier III Escalation Support Requirements:
- Strong with Exchange, Hosted Exchange, Windows, Active Directory, Group Policy and knowledge of basic networking
- Supporting users remotely, working with a ticketing and monitoring system (Kaseya, LabTech, ConnectWise, etc.)
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Supporting and administration of tier III issues.
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Local travel to client sites required as needed, but is minimal.
$75,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.