System Engineer – Tier III (MSP)
IT System Engineer – Tier III (MSP) Overview:
We are a fast growing, high energy, Managed IT Service Provider, supporting and implementing all aspects of technology including VoIP and security. Dedicated to giving our clients the highest level of expertise and support, we model our business structure to suit the needs of our customers. We have been in business for more than 15 years serving clients around California. We are seeking an IT System Engineer – Tier III (MSP) to join our award winning Managed Services Provider.
The IT System Engineer – Tier III (MSP) will be looked at as one of the Sr. technical members of the team and will be responsible for fielding complex high level escalations, and projects. IT System Engineer – Tier III (MSP) work will be working from home until it is safe, then will need to report to our office in Ontario, CA. Experience with at least 90% of the following technologies is required – firewalls, vLANS, switches, routers, all Network configurations, strong server-side experience, PowerShell scripting, O365 administration and migrations.
System Engineer – Tier III (MSP) Requirements:
- Windows Server administration including Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services
- Virtualization experience with one or more of Azure, AWS, Hyper-V or VMware
- Microsoft Office 365 including understanding of mail flow, DNS/MX, SPF, DMARC
- Support of disaster recovery solutions. (Datto)
- Networking including switches, wireless networks, VPN, DNS, DHCP, VLANs
- Security including firewalls, antivirus, email filtering, and data backup solutions
- Previous MSP experience is a must-have
System Engineer – Tier III (MSP) Pay and Benefits:
- $80,000 – $100,000
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) w/ 3.5% match
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Travel reimbursement
$80,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.