System Engineer – Virtual CIO
The System Engineer will be joining an IT Cloud Computing, Hosted Application, Managed Service Provider. Primary platforms are Windows Cisco VMware infrastructure design and customized cloud infrastructures, networking, security services, remote and onsite desktop support. Clients range from small to mid-sized businesses, retail centers, and financial institutions with multi-user and multi-site networks.
The System Engineer will work as a virtual CIO for 8-10 clients in the mid-market space. The System Engineer will be engaged in client meetings, designing of solutions and hands-on installation of Cloud soltuions (VMware and Windows).
Great benefits package, ranked by Business Journal as one of the best places to work and a very competitive profit sharing and bonus structure for well-qualified candidates.
Primary Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Experience in design, implementation of VMware and Windows technology for mid to small clients
- Ability to perform need analysis and propose solutions to decision makers
- Expert knowledge in performing Exchange Migrations
- VMware Clustering (VMware VCP Certified is a plus)
- Extensive hands-on experience designing, implementing, and consulting with end clients
- Experience in the analysis, implementation and support of complex network systems, including hosted solutions
Primary CIO Responsibilities:
- Responsible for continued the build out and maintaining of VMware Cloud infrastructure.
- Building of host servers and assist in set-up of networking and firewalls for cloud infrastructure.
- Defining processes and procedures for fast paced growth of the cloud platform to ensure uniform
$80,000 - $110,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.