System Engineer (Windows)
We are seeking two full-time System Engineers (Windows) to join the Engineering Team.
The System Engineer will be engineering services and solutions, specifically Windows servers that will provide software-as-a-service. This service helps customers build and clone virtual servers for the cloud and perform load balancing in response to changing needs.
System Engineer (Windows) Responsibilities Include:
- Developing Windows System application security and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- The System Engineer (Windows) will be recommending new technologies and solutions to proactively support the clients’ environment
- Testing and evaluating Windows and network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Determining which products or services best fit the customers’ needs
- The System Engineer (Windows) will be recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- The System Engineer will be developing internal policies, procedures, and company standards for support all client sites
- Local travel to client sites required as needed
System Engineer Position Requirements:
- 4+ years of related experience in Microsoft System Engineering
- Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2003/2007)
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.