Windows Level 2 System Administrator Key Skills:
- Problem investigation, troubleshooting and resolution. Master of Desktop Support and customer service.
- Proactive on potential customer issues and IT environment health.
- Familiar with remote Troubleshooting methods.
Servers, Systems, Networking Level 2 Skills
- Knowledge of Servers: Windows Servers, Active Directory, Group Policsy (administration, not neccessarily creation of new GPs), bring up Domain Controllers
- Administer and experience migrating on a team or autonomously, on-premise Exchange of O365, Outlook support
- Citrix user support
- P2V experience, working with VMware or Hyper-V
- Can you troubleshoot SonicWalls? You’re good…please apply.
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits and 401(k). Local candidates only.