Systems Administrator 2 – IT Managed Services Provider (MSP)
We are seeking a Windows System Administrator with a technical apptitude to perform level 2 IT support across multiple SMB IT environments, most with 80 users or less, primarily working remotely from the office in a team environment of 10 or less people. If you are interested in gaining experience in virtualization solutions and hosted or private/hybrid/public Cloud technologies, we encourage you to keep reading…
You will be joining a cutting-edge IT company at the forefront of Cloud and Proactive Managed Services. The company has grown from 30 employees to over 80 in the last 3 years, in response to new busienss and organic growth. Business is great and there is room for regular reviews and advancement, compensation is competitive and we recognize hardwork, dedication and intelligence.
Windows Level 2 System Administrator Key Skills:
- Problem investigation, troubleshooting and resolution. Master of Desktop Support and customer service.
- Proactive on potential customer issues and IT environment health.
- Familiar with remote Troubleshooting methods.
Servers, Systems, Networking Level 2 Skills
- Knowledge of Servers: Windows Servers, Active Directory, Group Policsy (administration, not neccessarily creation of new GPs), bring up Domain Controllers
- Administer and experience migrating on a team or autonomously, on-premise Exchange of O365, Outlook support
- Citrix user support
- P2V experience, working with VMware or Hyper-V
- Can you troubleshoot SonicWalls? You’re good…please apply.
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits and 401(k). Local candidates only.
$50,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.