Systems Administrator – Cloud Application Deployments
Bowman Williams is looking for a Systems Administrator to join the Cloud Application Deployment Team.
You will be joining one of the country’s fastest growing software-as-a-service companies providing operating system and developer services that can be used to build and enhance Web-hosted applications. They are backed by one of the world’s largest IT investment companies in the world and received $63 million in funding in 2010. This position offers you the opportunity to learn new skills while working with innovators!
You’ll have the opportunity to increase your skills in cloud computing applications, network management, and cloud systems design. Enjoy excellent benefits, a flexible schedule for experienced Administrator applicants, and great perks such as traveling to conferences and free classes and certifications.
Systems Administrator Job responsibilities:
- Administration of the Cloud Application Deployment process and troubleshooting of systems running MS Windows
- Experience administrating and troubleshooting MS Server 2003/2008 and MS Exchange 2007/2010
- Migration experience from Server 2003 to Server 2008 or a similar migration
- Experience with firewalls and routers
- Familiarity with VMWare and other cloud computing technologies
You will also need:
- A strong work ethic, curiosity and a desire to improve your skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Manhattan, New York
$50,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.