Systems Administrator – IT Solutions Team
We have a Systems Administrator position open. The Systems Administrator will be part of a 150 employee IT Solutions firm that provides Cloud Solutions, Network Security, Hosting and Support. The Systems Administrator will perform three major functions for the company:
1) Engineer new solutions for new clients, primarily migrating company’s to the Cloud (O365, Windows, VMware, Exchange, Cisco) – 60% of your time.
2) Perform network and systems analysis, provide IT road mapping and strategy to end clients, 30% of your time (local travel only)
3) Perform network security testing and consulting, 10% of your time.
What You Can Expect: To participate in Project Planning and Design Work sessions with clients and staying up-to-date on bleeding-edge technology.
- Design, plan, implement and support Microsoft infrastructure for cloud solutions such as O365, Azure as well as the on premise solutions using the latest technology and virtualization.
- Assist with identifying and planning potential new cloud services, features, and capabilities.
- Serve as overall subject matter expert on Windows Administrator technology and market capabilities/trends.
- Manage objects stored in Active Directory as delegated by Active Directory administrators
Qualifications: Windows Server (2012-2016), VMware (ESX/vSphere/ESXi), Exchange (2013-2016), Active Directory.
Why You Should Apply: You will receive some of the industry’s best training, you will establish a long term career with a world class Cloud and Hosting company, and you will receive four (4) certifications within your first 12 months. There is also a lab for brushing up on new skills or preparing for Certifications (MCSE, VCP, CCNA, MCSA).
What else you should know: The company is built on the mantra of impacting people through technology and empowering them to live a richer and more productive life. Employees will be compensated well, receive a great benefits package, and be empowered to make change.
Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey
$75,000 - $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.