Systems Administrator – Level 1
We are seeking a Systems Administrator – Level 1 to provide IT systems support in a Windows environment.
This would be considered a Level I Systems Support role that would include server configurations, desktop support (remotely in a Team Environment) and basic support of SonicWall and Cisco networking components. This position involves Active Directory management in Windows, working in a team environment with VMware new projects (P2Vs) and networking installations for companies looking to leverage virtualization and cloud technology.
Experience providing systems, network and or desktop solutions to small to mid-sized companies in the private sector is preferred. The work environment spawns creativity and learning and an allocation of $4,000 per employee for Certifications and training each year.
The successful candidate will be able to pick up a CCNA, MCITP, MSCE, MCSA or VCP during first 24-30 months of employment.
Systems Administrator Level 1 – Windows Environment Qualifications:
- Experience troubleshooting with Windows Server 2012/2016,
- Microsoft Exchange 2016/2013/2010
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Basic networking experience and understanding of Cisco systems, firewalls, routers, anti-virus and VPN. CCNA is a plus.
- Ability to support Windows desktops and perform desk side report.
- Experience with Hosted Exchange/365 is a plus.
- Experience with ConnectWise and/or LabTech is a plus.
- Must have at least 1+ years experience.
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.