Windows Systems Administrator
We have an open position for a Systems Administrator.
How do you know if this is for you?
– Are you attracted to a company with an entrepreneurial feel YET is highly stable and successful?
– Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing Cloud, Network Security and Managed Services companies in New York?
– Do you enjoy working for a management team that pushes decision making downwards, offering autonomy, flexibility and a high quality of life?
Possessing experience working for an IT Services company that delivers IT infrastructure solutions and support to small and mid-sized companies, are encouraged to apply!!!
- What you will do: In this position you will work on IT infrastructure deployment placements as well as in-house remote support of Windows Server, VMware, Exchange, Network Security and Networking. You’ll be performing systems and network administration for multiple sites and clients.
- What you won’t be doing: extensive end-user support, desktop support and you won’t be siloed in one technology.
- Why You Should Apply: You will receive comprehensive training in VMware, Cisco and Microsoft Windows Server and Azure. You will sit and pass 4 certifications within 18 months of employment.
New York, New York
$75,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.