Systems and Network Engineer – Cloud Solutions
We are currently seeking a Systems & Network Engineer to join our Engineering and Solutions Team.
**Working for an IT company, that supports small to mid-size experience is highly desired** If this is you, you are highly encouraged to apply. We have many competitive opportunities available for you.
We are seeking a Networking and Systems Tier 2/3 Engineer to join the Engineering Team to engineer VMware and Windows solutions for small to mid-size companies. Candidates with a CCNA are encouraged to apply, but a CCNA is not required. You will be part of an IT Consulting Services company that creates creative cutting-edge IT solutions across the globe.
The Network Systems Engineer will be provided a competitive salary, health benefits, training and certifications, and a retirement matched investment account.
Systems & Network Engineer Desired Skills:
- Experience designing and configuring cloud based solutions using Azure or AWS services
- Network administration, maintenance, configuration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Server and Cisco based networks.
- Experience with virtualization/cloud computing technologies, specifically VMware and Hyper-V
- Troubleshooting and solutions capability for small to medium-sized systems
- Migration experience including Windows Server 2012 and/or 2016.
- Up to date skills with Exchange 2013/2016 and Office 365
- Storage Array experience
- Project management experience
CCNA is a plus. Network Systems Engineers possessing MCSE, MCSA or CCNA are strongly preferred, but on-the-job experience can be substituted for certifications.
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
$80,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.