Systems Engineer – Level 2
We are currently seeking a Systems Engineer – Level 2
The Systems Engineer – Level 2 will join an award winning and one of the fastest growing Cloud/Managed Services Providers in Queens, NY where employees are able to grow and develop. The career paths from our Systems Engineer – Level 2 role includes Senior Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, Project Management, vCIO and more. So, if you are looking to grow your career look no further.
The Systems Engineer – Level 2 will make a full-time salary of $60k-$80k (depending on experience), full health care benefits, certification reimbursement, on-going training, and just overall an enjoyable place to come work. The Systems Engineer – Level 2 will be responsible for handling technology, to include workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware/software, and all SMB Microsoft tech i.e. AD, GPOs, Exchange, O365, etc.
If what you’ve read about our Systems Engineer – Level 2 appeals to you, read on to see if you’d be a right fit!
Systems Engineer – Level 2:
- Support Microsoft Windows server technologies (Server 2008 R2/2012) operating systems, Exchange, DNS and Active Directory, and virtualization platforms.
- Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
- VMware, experienced in management of ESX virtual hosts (Hyper-V experience ok too, just VMware preferred)
- Provide support for Office 365 (and sometimes Exchange for the few still holding out for on-prem)
- Provide level 2 desktop and application support, including new user setups, line of business application support, and hosted application support.
- Produce, maintains and update technical documentation.
Systems Engineer – Level 2 Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years relevant IT experience
- Previous experience in IT services, IT consultancy, or MSP supporting multiple external clients highly desired
**This is a full-time permanent position with a salary**
Opportunity Proposed Salary based on level of experience.
$60,000 – $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.