Systems Engineer – Level 3
We are seeking a L3 Systems Engineer in Chicago.
Currently looking for a Senior Systems Engineer (L3) looking for a career track in the IT Network Support, Managed Service/Cloud Service industry. The Senior Systems Engineer will be part of a Senior Solutions Team of 5 other individuals and joining a company that has been in business for over 20 years, and around 80 employees.
With a new, campus-style office and a stimulating team-oriented work environment, the Level 3 Senior Systems Engineer will be working on solutions for small-to-mid size businesses, primarily in the Financial sector.
This position will be partly field tech work but mostly remote engineering of Windows solutions and overseeing key client projects and IT initiatives.
The Systems Engineer – Level 3 will work with small company stake holders to engineer technology solutions that enable them to reduce IT costs by hosting in the Cloud. Experience working for an IT company in the past is a MUST. Must have experience at a senior level with Windows, Exchange and VMware.
Compensation is EXTREMELY competitive, great benefits package, paid overtime and flexible schedule for start and stop times.
Most Important, primary responsibilities of the Systems Engineer – Level 3:
- Installing Windows Server-based solutions small to medium sized businesses: Azure and O365 setups from scratch after performing network assessment
- Upgrade existing clients from Physical to Virtual
- Exchange O365/Windows Server migrations
- Lead a Junior Team or remain hands on and install Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange/O365 replications.
- Experienced in setup and management of ESX virtual hosts.
- VMware ESXi vSphere support, server or consulting experience.
Less Important, but still applicable responsibilities:
- Responsible for the implementing and updating of all client systems
- Monitor Windows servers and applications and troubleshoot problems.
- Support, maintain and administer third party applications.
- Produce appropriate documentation
Arlington Heights, IL
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.