Systems Engineer – Managed Network Services & Support
The Systems Engineer will be joining the Cloud Solution and Support Team based in Des Plaines, IL in a brand new office space poised for exciting growth opportunities and continued success in Cloud Enablement.
The Systems Engineer will perform migrations of Cloud technologies and Office 365 integration, responsible for working to clear any technical roadblocks and solve complex systems, networking and desktop problems surrounding migrations of Client networks & applications to the Cloud.
Join one of the fastest growing Cloud companies with one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry. Training and retaining qualified professionals with high personal and work ethics is top priority.
This is a full-time permanent position with benefits and training – classroom and on-the-job.
Systems Engineer- Managed Network Services & Support Job Duties & Requirements:
- Responsible for management, maintenance, feature set implementation and recommendation for client server solutions.
- Responsible for providing consultation, oversight and integration support (Windows, VMware, O365) of existing hardware, software, network configurations and new system initiatives directly to end-users over the phone or at customer sites.
- Experience with Windows Server / Active Directory and Windows desktop administration in a domain environment
- Experience Providing End-User support
- Design, implementation, and support for Microsoft related technologies: Windows
Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Design, implementation, and support for virtualization technologies: VMware,
Citrix, and Microsoft
Systems Engineer Technology:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Active Directory and Group Policy, PowerShell
- Office 365 / Exchange migration and migration support
- Direct support of Cloud Services, SaaS or IaaS applications or systems
- Strong experience with PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces preferred
- Office 365 and Microsoft Office 2013/2016 management and troubleshooting
- Windows Server 2012, 2008R2 and Windows 7 and 10 deployment
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy management within a Server 2012 R2 and Windows 7/10 environment
- Experience with a public cloud such as AWS or Azure highly desirable
- Experience with a ticketing system like Connectwise or Autotask
- Salary ranges from $70,000 – $100,000 + profit sharing, stock options and retirement match
- 100% paid medical, dental, vision
- Certification reimbursement
- Family-like company culture
- Monthly team outings
Des Plaines, Illinois
$70,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.