Systems Engineer Manager- CCNA
We are seeking a Systems Engineer Manager, ideally with a CCNA.
The Windows Systems Engineer Manager will be responsible for defining and establishing the three core service offerings for the company: Managed Services, Hosting and Hybrid Cloud Solutions/Services. We are seeking someone experienced with Senior level network and systems design of Windows Server, Exchange and Active Directory.
The primary responsibility of the Windows Systems Engineer Manager – is managing the System Administration Team, overseeing the Windows infrastructure and operating as a Virtual CIO for up to 50 companies. The position requirements for the Team Lead / Manager Senior Systems and Network Engineer will include Engineering of new solutions/services, design and deployment of VMware and Windows systems, developing the service offerings. This includes developing the internal procedures and technologies used to run the company. Someone with experience working and building a small IT company would be encouraged to apply. This is a very important position and compensation (salary and profit sharing) are very competitive.
This position is for a small IT Consulting and Managed Service Provider that has been servicing small to medium sized businesses in Manhattan since 1994. Benefits include four weeks paid time off, fully covered health benefits (100% coverage) and 401(k) matching that starts at 6 month.
Windows Systems Engineer Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop the company’s core business offerings of Managed Services, Hosting and Hybrid Cloud Services
- Write and manage technical documentation, policies, and procedures
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
- Conduct disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Help define and establish common and advanced system administration functions
- Develop project plans related to capacity management, disaster recovery, and user management
Windows Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008/2012 and Exchange 2013
- Administration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory
- Solid understanding of complex IP networks
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication, time management, project management, and conflict resolution
- Proficiency in presentation of technical and business subjects to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and drive to be successful
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or assistance
- Experience with VMware Infrastructure and SAN storage is highly desired
- MCSA, MCSE, CCNA or VCP Certification is desired
Manhattan, New York
$65,000 to $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.