Systems Engineer / Projects for SMBs $75K
This is a Tier II Systems Engineer position. The SystemsEngineer will be providing network support and engineering to SMB companies and primarily working with physicaland virtual networks, desktop support, network configuration (Cisco/SonicWall, etc) and interacting with C-level decision makers. This specific SystemEngineer role will be VMware and Microsoft trained and certified once employed. We are seeking System Enginer candidates who have experience providing network support and administration to companies w/100 users or less.
The System Engineer will be working 25% – 50% on new client onboarding and projects for external clients with 50 users or less in the non-profit or financial space. candidates who have Windows and 365 installs and migration experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
Systems Engineer Job responsibilities include:
- Manage Active Directory services on Windows 2012/2016
- Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange hosted and on premise O365
- VMware support and P2Vs of SMB environments, IaaS support services experience is a plus
- Write and manage technical documentation, policies, and procedures around Windows
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
- Help define and establish common and advanced system administration functions
$60,000 to $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.