Systems Engineer – Windows
We are currently looking for a Windows Server Systems Engineer to work on the Implementation Engineering Team to engineer Windows and virtualization solutions for new clients.
Windows Server Systems Engineer will be joining a 150 person Cloud, Hosting, Virtualization Solutions company that was ranked as one of the fastest growing 100 companies by the MSPmentor.
What the Systems Engineer Will Be Doing:
- Assess new client systems, design Windows, VMware and network solutions for end-clients.
- Design, install and post-installation support to Windows environments, administer VMware ESXi, Exchange, and Active Directory.
- Avance your career with class room and hands-on training; quality of life and continual learning
Qualified candidates should have experience with the following technologies in a small to mid-size company environment:
- Windows server
- Active Directory
- VMware ESXi 5.x administration.
- Windows Server Systems Engineer candidates possessing a CCNA, MCSE, MCSA or VCP or strongly preferred.
- This is a permanent, full time salary based positions complete with strong benefits, bonuses and perks.
$60,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.