Systems & Network Engineer / Administrator
We are seeking a Systems Network Engineer / Administrator.
The Network Engineer / Administrator will be a team lead and mentor for a leading provider of Managed Services and in the country based in Bohemia, New York. Repeatedly ranked as one of the fastest growing MSPs in the country according to the MSPmentor.
Owned by a dynamic leader, this opportunity allows Engineers/Administrators to advance, learn, grow skills and work the hottest virtualization and storage technology. In addition, profit sharing, stock options and a matching 401(k) are provided.
The Systems Network Engineer / Administrator is expected to have an IT services background, with a proven track record of supporting multiple external clients in multiple environments. The ideal candidate will have a background working for an IT company enjoying the challenge of mentoring younger team members who are seeking career growth.
Systems & Network Engineer / Administrator Requirements:
- 2+ years of administration and engineering Windows Server environment (Windows 2012 R2 Server required)
- Extensive experience with Windows and Exchange 2010 and 2013 with experience performing migrations to Office 365
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Proficiency in DNS, DHCP and other naming services
- Knowledge of VMware ESX, ESXi 5/6 or Microsoft Hyper-V
- IT support for small to medium business scale architecture
Bohemia, New York
$55,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.