Systems Support Engineer II
Highly successful Managed Service Provider located in Columbia, MD looking to bring on board a Systems Support Engineer II on a full-time and permanent basis. They have over 25 years of experience supporting the technical infrastructures for small and medium sized business in the DMV. The Systems Support Engineer II will provide high level support for both private and public clients remotely from the office in Columbia, MD or at the client site. The Systems Support Engineer II must have a good driving record and top notch customer service abilities. It is highly preferred that the Systems Support Engineer II engineer has previous Managed Services experience.
Systems Support Engineer II Qualifications:
- Prior technical consulting and customer service experience (2+ years)
- Experience with Windows OS (varius) required
- Professional experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, and Exchange.
- Familiarity with Cisco equipment, Wintel systems, backups, and virus prevention software is a plus
- Previous Managed Services experience is highly preferred
- Macintosh OS beneficial, OSX preferred
Systems Support Engineer II Pay & Benefits:
- $50,000 – $60,000
- Full range of benefits including 401(k)
$50,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.