Systems Support Engineer – Team Lead (MSP Exp Required)
We’re a Cloud Services Provider based in Bohemia,NY and we’re looking to hire a full-time Level 2/3 Support Engineer. Founded in 2005, by like-minded technology enthusiasts, we are a privately owned, financially stable company, serving numerous customers and channel partners across Long Island.
The L2/3 Support Engineer position is targeting a salary range of $70,000 – $90,000, depending on experience.
L2/3 Systems Support Engineer Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
The L2/3 Support Engineer will be responsible for the deployment, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Windows servers, domain controllers, O365/Exchange administration, and virtualization technologies (IE VMware/Hyper-V). Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot network routers, switches, and firewalls. The L2/3 Support Engineer serves as an escalation point for L1 Support Staff, requiring an intermediate to advanced knowledge of core Windows SMB infrastructure.
L2/3 Support Engineer Minimum Qualifications:
• 1+ Years of Team Lead/Supervisory experience within an MSP environment
• 2+ years of experience managing/deploying Windows Server (2008/2012/2016)
• 2+ years of experience managing / deploying Windows Exchange Server (2010/13/16)
• Advanced networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, HTTPS, SMB, CIFS, Routing. VPN, VLAN’S)
• 2+ years of experience managing / deploying network devices (IE routers/switches)
• 2+ years of experience in VMware, Hyper-V
• O365 Administration/Support for multiple businesses concurrently
• 80% Escalation support, 20% projects
L2/3 Support Engineer Skills Required:
- Responsible, self-motivated, good communication, strong prioritization/time management skills.
- Proactive thinker and quick learner.
- O365 Administration
- RMM/PSA Experience (ConnectWise, Kaseya, N-Able, etc)
- Bonus if you’ve configured an RMM “out-of-box”
$70,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.